CL4 and CL4G Nivel System multi-laser crossliners offer comprehensive functionality. It means that they can be used for measurements in general building works, bricklaying works, construction works, and highly precise finishing works. High-quality laser optics allows to obtain precise measurements with bright and clearly visible light beam. 2 reference planes (360°) are set by four vertical beams plus one horizontal beam. CL4 and CL4G are equipped with tangent screw with scaled horizontal circle, which allows accurate adjustment of the laser beam display direction (also in accordance with the value of the angle). In addition, the equipment features a laser plummet that makes it easy to set up the laser, to align its beam when performing works in vertical planes, and to transfer points ( from floor to ceiling, etc.).
- more than precision spirit level - two mutually perpendicular vertical planes (360°) intersect with the horizontal beam and make crosses with arms crossing at an angle of 90˚, for levelling, plumbing, determining and controlling the angles
- display accurate beam - high-quality optics generate laser lines that are visible even in direct sunlight areas. Tangent screw allows precise fitting of the laser beam to a predetermined operation and horizontal scaled circle will serve to postpone the precise angle of the vertical beam
- work without repositioning the instrument - the laser beam with very large spans (vertical 360˚) around station allows you to set verticals and horizontals in small spaces without the need for frequent repositioning of device
- even greater range - the laser is standard equipped with the laser sensor, so that it is possible to work outdoors
- fast levelling - built-in compensator automatically levels the cross laser
- resistant to damage - the rubber parts of the laser housing, protect it from damage due to jolts and vibrations (IP54)
Multilaser Nivel System CL4 is a small, easy to use and reliable measurement tool. Laser appoint four reference beams vertically (two, full circle 360 degrees around the laser plans) and the horizontal beam. These beams can be depending on the needs, switch on or off. Additionally, laser designate the laser plummet, which allows you to set the laser at the desired point or move points up / down during installation works . Equipment is dedicated to all general construction , finishing - both internal and external , and for all who are looking for a brand-name equipment at an affordable price. Range of operation of the laser can be increased through laser sensor, which is standard equipment. The laser sensor can be mounted on a laser staff ( staff holder is a standard equipment ) - so you get a set for elevations measurements in terrain ( classic elevation measurement).
Laser is equipped with a tangent screw (on both sides of the laser - it is also a convenience for left-handed people), which allows accurately setting the vertical laser beam. Scaled horizontal circle allows a practical way to measure and determine the angle of mounted elements of construction. Like other lasers of Nivel System company, also this cross multilaser is characterized by high resistance to harsh working conditions and job stability (magnetic compensator eliminates vibration during operation, provides fast levelling, the laser is ready to work immediately after powering on ).
|cross laser CL4||1 pc.|
|carrying case||1 pc.|
|Laser||red line, 635 nm, class II|
|Plane display||3 (2 vertical/360°, 1 horizontal/90°)|
|Laser plummet||yes (down)|
|Operating range||15m (50m with a sensor)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C do＋45°C|
|Power supply||4,5V (3 x AA)|
|Dimensions||110 x 191 [mm]|